Organizing your Bathroom
- Published on
- Written By GroFire
- Your bathroom is one of the areas in your home that can easily become overrun with clutter. Having an organized bathroom has proven to reduce the amount of time it takes you to get ready each morning. If you find that you are in the need of an organized bathroom you can trust Logan Self Storage to provide you with a storage unit for all of the bathroom accessories you just don’t need every day. As for all of your other bathroom accessories we have provided some tips and tricks for you to try to give your bathroom the refresh and organization it needs.
- Organize the Medicine Cabinet
- Your medicine cabinet is what holds the majority of bathroom accessories you need each day. If you find that you can barely open up your medicine cabinet without having an avalanche of bathroom items spill out, you need to take the time to sort through the items you are keeping in there. Start by getting rid of anything that has expired. Only keep the items you use every day in your medicine cabinet. When it comes to hair accessories you might what to move them to a bin or find a place for them underneath your sink to give yourself more space to work with in the medicine cabinet.
- Hair Products and Accessories
- Depending on your daily hair routine you might have a lot of hair accessories and products. Instead of letting them clutter your counter space, purchase a bin you can easily store under your sink. This way your hair products are all within reach and stored out of the way. You can even use hooks on the inside of your cupboard door to hang our hair styling tools if you are short on available cupboard space.
- Finding Storage Space
- Bathrooms tend to be small and offer very little when it comes to necessary storage space. Use every space you have available by thinking vertical. Install shelving where you can, especially above the toilet. This will give you the space you need to store extra towels and toilet paper. For your smaller bathroom accessories, you can enlist in the help of hanging door storage. These are perfect for organizing your smaller hair accessories and make-up.
- Personalize It
- Rather than having a drab bathroom, give it your own personal touch by adding small accessories that coincide with your bathroom décor. Mason jars can add style and storage to your bathroom counters. Hang a few pictures or decorative mirrors to add that special touch to your newly organized space.
- Your bathroom doesn’t need to be a cluttered mess. By following the steps above, you can have the organized bathroom you want and need in your life. Logan Self Storage can provide you with a storage unit for all those extra bathroom supplies you just don’t use or have the space for. Give us a call today to learn more about the storage units we have available.